Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaws of Satan

Go down

Jaws of Satan Empty Jaws of Satan

Post by Ivan1987 June 11th 2024, 1:42 pm

So have any of you seen this 80s snake monster movie and what do you think about it? The ratings are pretty low, but the nostalgia is always there, we can agree on that. Last time I've seen this I was a kid and remember being totally scared when the biker tried to rape the girl and then the giant cobra showed up.

I did some research yesterday and found out that the director Bob Claver passed away in 2017. Fritz Weaver, who played the priest, died in 2016. This is definitely on my to rewatch list.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Jaws of Satan Empty Re: Jaws of Satan

Post by ThePunisher June 11th 2024, 3:56 pm

Ivan1987 wrote:So have any of you seen this 80s snake monster movie and what do you think about it? The ratings are pretty low, but the nostalgia is always there, we can agree on that. Last time I've seen this I was a kid and remember being totally scared when the biker tried to rape the girl and then the giant cobra showed up.

I did some research yesterday and found out that the director Bob Claver passed away in 2017. Fritz Weaver, who played the priest, died in 2016. This is definitely on my to rewatch list.

I've never heard of it, but I like Fritz Weaver, so I'll check it out.
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees June 12th 2024, 10:19 am

Yeah I'll have to check this out!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan1987 June 12th 2024, 2:25 pm

Since I couldn't be up at such a late time in the night as a kid, my mom taped this to VHS for me, when it was on TV, so I could rewatch it the next day. 🙂
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Camper
Camper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum