Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MultiVersus - Official Jason Voorhees "Weirdo in a Mask" Gameplay Trailer

Go down

MultiVersus - Official Jason Voorhees Weirdo in a Mask Gameplay Trailer Empty MultiVersus - Official Jason Voorhees "Weirdo in a Mask" Gameplay Trailer

Post by Jason Voorhees May 23rd 2024, 10:28 pm

Jason Voorhees finally has a new Video Game variation in the form of Warner Bros. Multiverse of MultiVersus! WB's official licensed mega-crossover based video game is making a full release May 28th 2024!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

MultiVersus - Official Jason Voorhees Weirdo in a Mask Gameplay Trailer Empty Re: MultiVersus - Official Jason Voorhees "Weirdo in a Mask" Gameplay Trailer

Post by ThePunisher May 24th 2024, 5:42 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:

Jason Voorhees finally has a new Video Game variation in the form of Warner Bros. Multiverse of MultiVersus! WB's official licensed mega-crossover based video game is making a full release May 28th 2024!

I don't know anything about thus sort of thing either. Can you tell me more about it?
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

MultiVersus - Official Jason Voorhees Weirdo in a Mask Gameplay Trailer Empty Re: MultiVersus - Official Jason Voorhees "Weirdo in a Mask" Gameplay Trailer

Post by mnknut30 May 24th 2024, 7:41 pm

looks god awful. If i want to play a game with jason in it and I can kill.. It will be the official game and Mortal kombat X. This is what the great victor miller thought was a great idea?
mnknut30
mnknut30
Hiker
Hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher May 25th 2024, 9:17 am

mnknut30 wrote:looks god awful. If i want to play a game with jason in it and I can kill.. It will be the official game and Mortal kombat X. This is what the great victor miller thought was a great idea?

It DOES look cheesy.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum