Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what movie do you think is the most mainstream

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what movie do you think is the most mainstream - Page 2 Empty Re: what movie do you think is the most mainstream

Post by Jason Voorhees July 13th 2024, 8:41 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
Ivan1987 wrote:I never truly loved FvJ either and I have seen the movie numerous times. But then again, this might be caused not by the movie itself, but one of the two main protagonists, namely Freddy. Personally I have only seen the first Nightmare on Elm Street and the remake and I know simply nothing about the guy, other than he's a child molester, who haunts people through their dreams. Hopefully I'll be able to watch the rest of the NoES movies one day and then get back to FvJ with a completely different perspective.

NOES series is very hit or miss, and this is coming from a huge horror fan, you'll have to notice each movie is very different from the last but it gets very "WTF" at moments.

Only at moments? These are movies about a killer in your dreams!!!!

I'm talking more about the BDSM themes in the sequel, the dog piss scene...and many other such things lol.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

what movie do you think is the most mainstream - Page 2 Empty Re: what movie do you think is the most mainstream

Post by ThePunisher July 14th 2024, 7:33 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
Ivan1987 wrote:I never truly loved FvJ either and I have seen the movie numerous times. But then again, this might be caused not by the movie itself, but one of the two main protagonists, namely Freddy. Personally I have only seen the first Nightmare on Elm Street and the remake and I know simply nothing about the guy, other than he's a child molester, who haunts people through their dreams. Hopefully I'll be able to watch the rest of the NoES movies one day and then get back to FvJ with a completely different perspective.

NOES series is very hit or miss, and this is coming from a huge horror fan, you'll have to notice each movie is very different from the last but it gets very "WTF" at moments.

Only at moments? These are movies about a killer in your dreams!!!!

I'm talking more about the BDSM themes in the sequel, the dog piss scene...and many other such things lol.

Oh sorry, I forgot about those things. And the BDSM is just a little too weirdo for ME, ya know?
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum