Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst hockey mask

Go down

Worst hockey mask Empty Worst hockey mask

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th April 5th 2022, 5:13 pm

Probably The one from Freddy vs Jason. but I kinda like it it's just an average hockey design I wish it had the Jason goes to hell look instead of the traditional part 3 look.
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Worst hockey mask Empty Re: Worst hockey mask

Post by Jasonvoorhees13th April 5th 2022, 5:14 pm

NOTE, I love the mask in FVJ.
Jasonvoorhees13th
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs April 5th 2022, 6:50 pm

Part 5? lol

I think 3 is pretty weak because it looks so cheap and plastic but it's also iconic because it's just a legit prank mask

I guess I'd say jason goes to hell
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 5th 2022, 7:16 pm

I have to definitely agree its Part 5...it was so basic.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 April 6th 2022, 11:59 am

I'd have to say JGTH, but mostly because of the bloated head it's attached to, otherwise I think I'd he fine. If his head wasn't so swollen it might have looked better
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 6th 2022, 1:14 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:I'd have to say JGTH, but mostly because of the bloated head it's attached to, otherwise I think I'd he fine. If his head wasn't so swollen it might have looked better
For me I liked it and plus the Mask is directly based from Part VII itself just damaged more which is something Part 8 completely ignored.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 April 6th 2022, 2:43 pm

Well I don’t really have a worst Hockey mask design I really like them all……. With JGTH my personal favorite actually.

If I were to rank them this would be the list:
1. JGTH
2. New Blood
3.Jason Lives
4.Jason Takes Manhattan
5. Jason X pre Uber
6. Part 3
7. Part 4
8. JasonX Uber
9. Remake
10. Part 5
11. FVJ is the weakest in my opinion but still looks good on the design over all.

OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 6th 2022, 3:19 pm

OCT 31 1978 wrote:Well I don’t really have a worst Hockey mask design I really like them all……. With JGTH my personal favorite actually.

If I were to rank them this would be the list:
1. JGTH
2. New Blood
3.Jason Lives
4.Jason Takes Manhattan
5. Jason X pre Uber
6. Part 3
7. Part 4
8. JasonX Uber
9. Remake
10.  Part 5
11. FVJ is the weakest in my opinion but still looks good on the design over all.

Not bad of a list! For me FVJ > Part 5
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

OCT 31 1978 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonfire82877 April 6th 2022, 3:33 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
SonofOdin6039 wrote:I'd have to say JGTH, but mostly because of the bloated head it's attached to, otherwise I think I'd he fine. If his head wasn't so swollen it might have looked better
For me I liked it and plus the Mask is directly based from Part VII itself just damaged more which is something Part 8 completely ignored.

Besides Part 7 (which is my favorite overall look for Jason), Part 8 IMO is the second best look for him. Depending on how you view Part 8 though, supposedly he doesn't have his mask because it got destroyed in Part 7. The mask he gets in 8 is from the dude on the boat. So, did they really ignore it in Part 8? Some people view Part 8 as a non-cannon movie and that it was all just a dream Rennie was having. Regardless, I don't think that they ignored the damage, just played off the fact Tina destroyed it in Part 7.

Part 5 is my pick for worst mask in the series, but only because Roy was wearing it, not Jason Voorhees.
Dragonfire82877
Dragonfire82877
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees April 6th 2022, 6:15 pm

Dragonfire82877 wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

Besides Part 7 (which is my favorite overall look for Jason), Part 8 IMO is the second best look for him. Depending on how you view Part 8 though, supposedly he doesn't have his mask because it got destroyed in Part 7. The mask he gets in 8 is from the dude on the boat. So, did they really ignore it in Part 8? Some people view Part 8 as a non-cannon movie and that it was all just a dream Rennie was having. Regardless, I don't think that they ignored the damage, just played off the fact Tina destroyed it in Part 7.

Part 5 is my pick for worst mask in the series, but only because Roy was wearing it, not Jason Voorhees.

It's a hit or miss over canon because Adam Marcus said that the company (New Line Cinema) told him to ignore Jason Takes Manhattan and so continued from Part 7 but again it all depends on us fans.

and ofcourse, I never liked the copycat angle at all.
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum