Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy and Megan

Go down

Tommy and Megan Empty Tommy and Megan

Post by ThePunisher December 23rd 2021, 11:55 am

Can you see these two running off together after the events of part 6? Does Megan find out that Tommy was responsible for getting Jason started again, and this was how her father endd up getting killed?
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Tommy and Megan Empty Re: Tommy and Megan

Post by jasn88cubs December 23rd 2021, 1:48 pm

ThePunisher wrote:Can you see these two running off together after the events of part 6?  Does Megan find out that Tommy was responsible for getting Jason started again, and this was how her father endd up getting killed?

yea I can see them getting together. BUT, what happens to Tommy once he finds out Jason is alive again? Or does he find out?

I can't see Tommy staying in the area so does Megan stay behind or go with?
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Trekapedia likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trekapedia December 25th 2021, 11:01 pm

I think he and Megan settled down. Tommy deserves a good ending after all the stuff he’s had to go through.
Trekapedia
Trekapedia
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by OCT 31 1978 December 26th 2021, 10:05 am

Yep, I agree with everyone here so far, Megan and Tommy definitely care about each other and most likely settle down together and do that Family thing I picture them having kids and avoiding all things Jason Voorhees….lol

I don’t think Megan would blame Tommy for her Father or friends deaths Her father was a Sheriff and risked his life every day……..And even though Tommy’s actions were the reason Jason was back from the dead killing her friends and everyone else in his way……Jason is truly the one to blame…… Jason’s original attack on Tommy and his family created the never ending torment Tommy feels and his inability to move on from that torment brings him full circle back to Jason to truly destroy his body…..then it all goes FUBAR.

As for him finding out about Jason returning I don’t think he ever does….. we truly don’t know how long Jason was down in the Lake prior to Tina accidentally killing her Father….. we do know he was down there for 10 more years when she returns with her Mom and Dr. Crews…… Jason is returned to the lake at the end…..so I Don’t know if the authorities reported the events of The New Blood to the public as a Voorhees incident…..

In Part 8 Jason is awakened but we don’t know how long he was down at the bottom of the lake so realistically 20-30 or more years could have passed between the End of Jason lives and Jason takes Manhattan…….so in my mind it is very possible Tommy never finds out about Jason or To much time has passed for him to do anything about it if he did or he now has a family with Megan and doesn’t want anything to happen to them……just my opinion on why we don’t see Tommy ever return in the series.

OCT 31 1978
OCT 31 1978
First Class
First Class

SonofOdin6039 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 January 10th 2022, 3:36 pm

Agreed. The events of 7 and 8 wouldn't be reported so it's likely he never found out until Part 9 when the FBI blew him up, and even then he'd figure it's not his problem anymore. But if he was a decent guy he'd tell megan he was the one who brought Jasom back
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

OCT 31 1978 and Trekapedia also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum