Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which was the most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees?

Part 2 Jason Voorhees

Part 3 Jason Voorhees

Part 4 Jason Voorhees

Part 6 Jason Voorhees

Part 7 Jason Voorhees

Part 8 Jason Voorhees

Part 9 Jason Voorhees

Pre-Uber/Uber Jason Voorhees

FvJ Jason Voorhees

2009 Reboot Jason Voorhees

View results

Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees? Empty Re: Which was the Most Brutal Version of Jason Voorhees?

Post by Jason Voorhees May 13th 2024, 5:36 am

mnknut30 wrote:Interesting Question.  

I think jason is pretty brutal in every single movie in some form. BUT the one that i feel he goes a little further in brutality would be a tie between The Final Chapter and A New Blood.  the kills got so creative during this time too. Unfortunately the MPAA decided to make John Carl Buechler's life a living hell.  I will say this...  I wish rated and unrated versions were accepted because this movie needed to be seen in its all brutal glory.  the cut version is so tame.  I know most of you hate JGTH but i love the fact they released it unrated. Just wish they did it to A New Blood.. It would of earned top place as the most brutal jason.

With that being said: My final answer is The Final Chapter.  Brutal, Dark and Jason is actually scary in this one. Hes fucking pissed off, angry and out for blood. The kills are great! (AND NOT RUINED BY THE MPAA) Jason runs. (Sorry kane..Jason does run and it makes him scarier).  

Not the Kane and Running Jason remark 😭😂

But I love JGTH for the design and the kills were gruesome! BUT the storyline/lore was very eh...

Ted Whites performance was from legitimate anger due to the director and how was treating some of the actors on-set.

For Part 7 Ben's real Death not the butchered kill version will forever be the most BRUTAL slasher kill I've ever had seen!!

Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum