Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SyFy Cancels Chucky After 3 Seasons – Fan Reactions and Discussions

Go down

SyFy Cancels Chucky After 3 Seasons – Fan Reactions and Discussions Empty SyFy Cancels Chucky After 3 Seasons – Fan Reactions and Discussions

Post by Jason Voorhees October 5th 2024, 2:13 am

SyFy Cancels Chucky After 3 Seasons – Fan Reactions and Discussions Nup_1910

So it seems this is the end of the TV series for Charles Lee Ray, or better known to us Horror fans as Chucky, alot of articles are speculating as nothing has been officially stated but it's due to Production costs, if anyone isn't following behind the scenes and other such things have to realize, they have to produce and make alot of Chucky replicas, they have to pay for the puppeteers that make these dolls move, and they have to also pay everyone else as well, so it could very well be a money issue, BUT again, it's nothing confirmed just more or less expected to be the reason.

And No! I doubt it's because they have had any issue with Don Mancini because Don Mancini is very vocal and would very much disclose such things, if not it's likely a more "closed door" resolve between him and the company, but this doesn't mean the end, Don himself is taking the series back to the movie roots, so does this mean a continuation??? Or will this skip off into a direct conflict with Andy, Nica, and Tiffany?

So what is everyone's thoughts and opinions on this cancelation? And No, the series won't be continuing on USA Network, Peacock, or the Syfy Channel.

There's also the Hashtag #SaveChucky on social medias so if you truly enjoy the series join the movement.

(I'm use to using Sci-Fi more than SyFy, trust me!)
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

SyFy Cancels Chucky After 3 Seasons – Fan Reactions and Discussions Empty Re: SyFy Cancels Chucky After 3 Seasons – Fan Reactions and Discussions

Post by ThePunisher October 5th 2024, 9:46 am

I've never watched the series and wasn't a huge fan of the movies since I only saw the original. Having said that, I think it's a shame that this appears headed for the scrap heap.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

SyFy Cancels Chucky After 3 Seasons – Fan Reactions and Discussions Empty Re: SyFy Cancels Chucky After 3 Seasons – Fan Reactions and Discussions

Post by jasn88cubs October 5th 2024, 8:38 pm

Too bad. I didn't hear much about it after season 1 though

I like the original movie. Loved how they filmed it in winter. Gave it a dark gloomy feel
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan1987 October 6th 2024, 4:36 am

I have seen all of the Chucky movies, except part 3, which takes places at the military school. I like all of them, with Cult of Chucky probably being a bit weaker than the rest. As for this show, I have never seen a single episode, but I sure as hell read a lot about it. I don't care that much about them ending it.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees October 6th 2024, 5:37 am

I've watched the series.

Season 1? Definitely good.

Season 2? It was alot more shock and awe.

Season 3? It got straight up supernatural like wtf. SyFy Cancels Chucky After 3 Seasons – Fan Reactions and Discussions 1f602
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan1987 October 6th 2024, 8:27 am

So it was season 3 that took place in the white house, right? Chucky was not succesful in nuking and taking over the world, correct?
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher October 6th 2024, 11:14 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:I've watched the series.

Season 3? It got straight up supernatural like wtf. SyFy Cancels Chucky After 3 Seasons – Fan Reactions and Discussions 1f602

Hopefully they won't put Chucky in space.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees October 7th 2024, 11:53 am

Ivan1987 wrote:So it was season 3 that took place in the white house, right? Chucky was not succesful in nuking and taking over the world, correct?

I have to finish season 3 to answer this but yes he was trying to take over the white house.

ThePunisher wrote:

Season 3? It got straight up supernatural like wtf.  SyFy Cancels Chucky After 3 Seasons – Fan Reactions and Discussions 1f602

Just a matter of time...
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher October 7th 2024, 3:46 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Ivan1987 wrote:So it was season 3 that took place in the white house, right? Chucky was not succesful in nuking and taking over the world, correct?

I have to finish season 3 to answer this but yes he was trying to take over the white house.

ThePunisher wrote:

Season 3? It got straight up supernatural like wtf.  SyFy Cancels Chucky After 3 Seasons – Fan Reactions and Discussions 1f602

Just a matter of time...

How about Chucky Goes to Hell?
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees October 13th 2024, 6:53 am

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

ThePunisher wrote:

Just a matter of time...

Which time? 😂 💀
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher October 13th 2024, 10:48 am

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

ThePunisher wrote:

Just a matter of time...

Which time? 😂 💀

I'm not particular. Pick a time!!!!
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees October 14th 2024, 10:35 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

ThePunisher wrote:

Just a matter of time...

Which time? 😂 💀

I'm not particular.  Pick a time!!!!

Everytime he died he just went to hell so the original. 😂
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher Yesterday at 5:01 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:

ThePunisher wrote:

Just a matter of time...

Which time? 😂 💀

I'm not particular.  Pick a time!!!!

Everytime he died he just went to hell so the original. 😂

But he's never been chained up in Crystal Lake!!!!
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum