Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kane Vs. Jason Photo-Ops

Go down

Kane Vs. Jason Photo-Ops Empty Kane Vs. Jason Photo-Ops

Post by Jason Voorhees September 22nd 2024, 1:49 pm

SPECIAL THANK YOU!!

I honestly can't say it enough to Mad Monster and Famous Monsters for simply coming to me and asking me if I was up to do this adventure from a different state and different convention and so without Tony Cadwell, his Wife and the rest of the Mad Monster family, having so much faith in me, I wouldn't have lived out such a dream and a goal for myself! I've said this multiple times across my social medias, and I'll keep saying it...I will always be indebted to Mad Monster and Famous Monsters of Filmland for setting this Photo-Ops up!! I can't believe I had this asked of me by a community, I've been attending for years!!! I will always stay Loyal!! Again THANK YOU MAD MONSTER AND FAMOUS MONSTERS!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

THANK YOU KANE HODDER!!

I've met, Kane Hodder for almost 7 years now, and each time I've met him, he always been amazing, he loves talking to the fans and I have had the chance to sit next to him, to hang out and ask him so many questions, but to hear someone who got me into such a hobby and the genre of Slashers, giving me compliments and praising me for my dedication, is something I can't ever and won't ever forget! Your support and your help in making me a more defined Jason, will live on through me forever! Him telling me things about the character will be things, I'll always cheerish because Kane is one hell of a guy!! and there can only be ONE, Kane Hodder!! So I hope one day, I get to be in a film with him! I don't  care if I'm an extra, lead, or a co-star with him, because without his continuous support over the years, I wouldn't be doing all these amazing opportunities with meeting other fans and getting to introduce new people onto horror so THANK YOU KANE!!!

Special Appreciation!!

I had reached out and asked someone who had bought a ticket for the Kane Vs. Jason Photo-Ops because the convention will email a digital version for the buyers! So a big thank you to Rocky Urich from Fire Rock Productions!!!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum