Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know Friday the 13t is primarily a summertime movie

Go down

I know Friday the 13t is primarily a summertime movie Empty I know Friday the 13t is primarily a summertime movie

Post by jasn88cubs September 7th 2024, 6:09 pm

but when you get that first taste of fall like today, damn I get in the mood to watch some Friday the 13th movies!
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

I know Friday the 13t is primarily a summertime movie Empty Re: I know Friday the 13t is primarily a summertime movie

Post by ThePunisher September 7th 2024, 7:44 pm

jasn88cubs wrote:but when you get that first taste of fall like today, damn I get in the mood to watch some Friday the 13th movies!

There's never a wrong time to watch these movies!!!!
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

SonofOdin6039 likes this post!

Back to top Go down

I know Friday the 13t is primarily a summertime movie Empty Re: I know Friday the 13t is primarily a summertime movie

Post by Ivan1987 September 9th 2024, 8:35 am

Exactly, not a single time of the year is bad to watch good old slasher, maybe except the end of december around Christmas. I always try to put horror to rest and try to be human for a while again, when Christmas is approaching.
Ivan1987
Ivan1987
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

jasn88cubs and ThePunisher also liked this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher September 9th 2024, 5:21 pm

Ivan1987 wrote:Exactly, not a single time of the year is bad to watch good old slasher, maybe except the end of december around Christmas. I always try to put horror to rest and try to be human for a while again, when Christmas is approaching.

This is a great thought!!!!
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by SonofOdin6039 September 10th 2024, 7:30 pm

I tend to watch certain ones at different times of the year. Parts 1 and 2 are basically summertime since their wardrobes are generally shorts and tee shirts. Parts 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 are more 'fallish ' since they're wearing long sleeves, sweatshirts, and so on. Part 8 is pretty much up in the air, jgth is fall, Jason X is anytime, FVJ is Halloween material to me, and the remake is summer again
SonofOdin6039
Second Class
Second Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher September 11th 2024, 6:14 pm

SonofOdin6039 wrote:I tend to watch certain ones at different times of the year. Parts 1 and 2 are basically summertime since their wardrobes are generally shorts and tee shirts. Parts 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 are more 'fallish ' since they're wearing long sleeves, sweatshirts, and so on. Part 8 is pretty much up in the air, jgth is fall, Jason X is anytime, FVJ is Halloween material to me, and the remake is summer again

Maybe it would be nice to have Jason go up against Michael Myers in a bona fide Halloween movie.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum