Friday the 13th Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somethign different about pt 6 that I like

Go down

Somethign different about pt 6 that I like  Empty Somethign different about pt 6 that I like

Post by jasn88cubs July 18th 2024, 2:52 pm

Even thought pt 6 takes place in the summer time it FEELS like it's actually in fall which I LOVE.

It gives a different feeling and man I feel like it makes it scarier in a way

ANyone agree?
jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

ThePunisher likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Somethign different about pt 6 that I like  Empty Re: Somethign different about pt 6 that I like

Post by ThePunisher July 18th 2024, 5:19 pm

I never saw part 6 as scary. Campy, but not really scary. Except for when Jason is looking through the cabin window watching Sissy(?) as she walks.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Somethign different about pt 6 that I like  Empty Re: Somethign different about pt 6 that I like

Post by Jason Voorhees July 18th 2024, 5:45 pm

Jason Lives always had a Dark Humor/Horror aspect which I love, C.J. Graham Jason (No offense to Dan Bradley) will always be the Terminator Jason.

C.J. Graham Jason will always be iconic, the Opening Scene, the car scene, the bottle scene, and the stalking of Crystal lake is iconic, I wish we could have seen more of it!
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher July 19th 2024, 6:04 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:Jason Lives always had a Dark Humor/Horror aspect which I love, C.J. Graham Jason (No offense to Dan Bradley) will always be the Terminator Jason.

C.J. Graham Jason will always be iconic, the Opening Scene, the car scene, the bottle scene, and the stalking of Crystal lake is iconic, I wish we could have seen more of it!

CJ really set the tone for how to play Jason.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Voorhees July 22nd 2024, 4:25 am

ThePunisher wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Jason Lives always had a Dark Humor/Horror aspect which I love, C.J. Graham Jason (No offense to Dan Bradley) will always be the Terminator Jason.

I believe they all did their own How to Play, Steve was the more Clumsy Jason, Richard was the more quick but sadistic Jason, Ted was the more brutal Jason, C.J. was the Terminator Jason, and Kane, especially Kane since he played Jason the most, he basically set the whole consistency with Jason, he is by Ted Whites own words "The Definitive Jason"
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Founder
Founder

https://www.friday-the-13th.net

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher July 22nd 2024, 5:30 pm

Jason Voorhees wrote:
ThePunisher wrote:

I believe they all did their own How to Play, Steve was the more Clumsy Jason, Richard was the more quick but sadistic Jason, Ted was the more brutal Jason, C.J. was the Terminator Jason, and Kane, especially Kane since he played Jason the most, he basically set the whole consistency with Jason, he is by Ted Whites own words "The Definitive Jason"

And Ted White knew his stuff.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

jasn88cubs likes this post!

Back to top Go down

Post by jasn88cubs July 22nd 2024, 6:44 pm

jasn88cubs
First Class
First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePunisher July 23rd 2024, 5:06 pm

I see a guy surprised by his own strength.
ThePunisher
ThePunisher
Outdoorsmen
Outdoorsmen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum